Ceredigion Coastal Path – £694.00 per person
Holiday Ref: Walka 414
Ceredigion Coast Path is a fantastic walking path along cliff tops of Cardigan Bay.
- 60 miles (96.0km) in distance
- The walk will consist of 6 nights accommodation and 5 days walking.
- It continues up the West Coast of Wales and carries on from the Pembrokeshire Coast Path.
- Walking through some amazing coastal towns such as Aberaeron, and village such as Aberporth.
- Officially starting a the statue of the otter, by the bridge over the River Tiefi, the path follows the amazing Cardigan Bay from Cardigan to Ynyslas (10 miles north of Aberystwyth).
Daily Walking Miles:
Day 1: Walking from Cardigan to Aberporth – 11 miles
Day 2: Walking from Aberporth to New Quay – 14 miles
Day 3: Walking from New Quay to Llanrydstud – 14 miles
Day 4: Walking from Llanrydstud to Aberystwyth – 10 miles
Day 5: Walking from Aberystwyth to Ynyslas – 10 miles
- Resorts with award-winning beaches
- The harbour and fishing town of New Quay
- Cei Bach – the beach where Dylan Thomas lived and wrote
- The charming Regency harbour village of Aberaeron, along with its famous coloured houses.
- The University town of Aberystwyth, and one of the most impressive promenades in Wales.
On your trip check out Britain’s first Marine Heritage Coast. Watchout for bottlenose dolphins, seals and porpoise, and the overall amazing flourishing Flora and Fauna..
Also on your walking holiday see below just some of the incredible places you will access:
Check out some of the most amazing coastline Wales has to offer.
Great towns such as Aberaeron and Aberystwyth as well as lovely villages such as Aberporth and Cwmtutu.
Very welcoming accommodation, with lovely hosts.
Excellent Cafe’s, Pubs and Restaurants along the way.
Included in the price of £694.00 per person, based on 2 people sharing. (£30.00 daily supplement for single walkers). The holiday can be adjusted to meet your requirements.
- On call for help with any problems.
- 6 nights accommodation, 5 days walking.
- Luggage transfer (carried by ourselves).
- Maps and direction to accommodation..