Carmarthen Estuary Coastal Path – £570.00 per person
Holiday Ref: Walka 214
Carmarthen Coast Path runs along some amazing seashore and Estuary.
- 63 miles (101.0 km) in distance.
- The walk will consist of 6 nights accommodation and 5 days walking.
- Walking through Villages such as Laugharne, home of playwright Dillon Thomas and Towns such as Carmarthen, reputedly the oldest town in Wales.
- The walk goes around one of the largest estuarine site on the south coast of Wales, encompassing the estuaries of the Rivers Loughor at Llanelli, Tywi at Carmarthen and crossing over the river at Cynin at St, Clears.
Daily Walking Miles:
Day 1 – Amroth to Laugharne – 11 Miles (18K)
Day 2 – Laugharne to Llansteffan – 15 Miles (24K)
Day 3 – Llansteffan to Carmarthen – 10 Miles (16K)
Day 4 – Carmarthen to Kidwelly – 14 Miles (22K)
Day 5 – Kidwelly to Discovery Centre, Llanelli 13 Miles (20K)
All with their own impressive medieval castles and amazing views of the estuary, which is recognized as one of the most important areas in the Principality for wildfowl and wading birds.
The Coastal Path takes in the award-winning stretch of golden sands at Cefn Sidan and the wonderful Millennium Coastal Park.
The nationally important Wildfowl and Wetlands Centre near Llanelli is a major stopping point along this route.
Included in the price of £570.00 per person, based on 2 people sharing. (£30.00 daily supplement for single walkers). The holiday can be adjusted to meet your requirements.
- On call for help with any problems.
- 6 nights accommodation, 5 days walking.
- Luggage transfer (carried by ourselves).
- Maps and direction to accommodation..
- Lift back to your car at the end of your trip.
- If coming by train you can depart from the Llanelli station.
- If you are coming by car we can arrange for your car to be parked in a secure area.