Terms and Conditions for Luggage Transfer Service
Please read carefully
In the unlikely event that you are unable to come on your walking holiday and therefore no longer require your booked luggage transfer, the following will apply.
On bookings over £100.00 a 20% deposit will be required on booking your luggage transfers.
With full payment required 4 weeks prior to you holiday.
If cancelled 4 weeks before the holiday – the deposit/payments will be refunded.
If cancelled 2 weeks prior to holiday, full refund will be given.
If cancelled in the last 14 days before the holiday 50% of payment will be refunded.
1. Bags should weigh no more than 18kg.
2. Please adhere to this due to Health and Safety of our Couriers.
3. If deemed to be overweight, Walkalongway will weigh bags on first move.
4. There will be a £1.00 surcharge per kilo on bags over this weight.
5. Walkalongway will not be responsible for bags weighing over 18Kg.
6. The company reserves the right to refuse to move bags weighing over 18Kg.
7. The company may refuse to move bags that are not safe due to condition or poor packing.
8. Extra bags will need to be paid for, at full price, in cash on the first transfer.
9. Last minute booking paid for prior to transfers.
Walkalongway will make every effort to have the bags picked up from 9.00am and have them at your next accommodation by 4.30pm, you will be informed of any problems.
Walkalongway encourages the “one person, one bag” principal, this is for insurance and Health and Safety.
The company reserves the right to alter trip and delivery itineraries due to weather, availability or other such extenuating circumstances.
Walkalongway does not accept any responsibility for damage to luggage after it has been delivered to, and signed for, at your next accommodation.
A limit of £200.00 compensation for damage, proved to be caused by Walkalongway whilst in its care, will be set for each piece of luggage.
Data Protection: Please note that when giving information for the purposes of making your booking you will be deemed to consent to us holding and using that information to send you details of other products and services we provide or intend to provide that we think may be of interest to you. If you would prefer your information not to be used in that way, please contact us, giving us your name and address: I) In writing II) By email III) By telephone
Whilst Walkalongway maintains insurance meeting all statutory requirements, we strongly recommend that you ensure you hold appropriate comprehensive travel insurance.
Please call us on 07976926165 or Contact Us if you have any questions.